Mat Workout<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2140

Mat Workout
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2140

Watch this Class
Angelika G
1 person likes this.
What a FUN!!! That was a pure joy, thanks a lot!
1 person likes this.
Muy bueno, control del movimento total! !! Me ha encantado
1 person likes this.
Great class. Would have been helpful for modifications for chaturanga for those of us who have wrist issues.
Myla P
2 people like this.
As a Pilates instructor with my 500 hour yoga certification, I feel it's important to note that jumping back to up to a plank from a squat is extremely hard on the lower bs k. One should always jump to chatarunga to be safe.
The plan with this class was to go with the flow and play with sequencing. I am very pleased that the class has been well received. Thank you!!
Sherry, Thank you for your feedback. It is crucial that you take care of your wrists. Because I was leading experienced movers, in order to keep the pace, I gave limited cues. After reviewing the class, I realize that I could have offered more. Next time!
Myla, Thank you for your feedback. While I agree that bending elbows helps absorb the impact when jumping back, a person can use abs and legs to absorb the impact as well. Because the class was geared for advanced movers, the exercise felt level appropriate. Having said that, If I were to teach the movementon camera again, I would offer some additional cuing. Teaching filmed classes is constant and wonderful learning experience.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the class, I enjoyed it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class! I think it was a good idea! Thanks
2 people like this.
Wonderfully relaxing and challenging at the same time!
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Thanks x
1 person likes this.
Amazing class, thank you
1-10 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin