Creative Combinations<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 2141

Creative Combinations
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 2141

Watch this Class
Z A
1 person likes this.
Perfect!!!!!! Thank you very much and I agree with Paola on other apparatus esp. Cadillac.
2 people like this.
Loved this class!!! I would love to see a chair/tower class maybe with some vinyasa flow mixed in : ) Can't wait to try the rainbow criss cross!
1 person likes this.
Sarah, what a fantastic class! I loved every minute of it. Feeling so long, strong and lean now. Please more of this!!!
Love the yoga influences, Sarah. Beautiful, strong student and excellent cueing.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class! Big thanks! :)
It is such a pleasure to teach for Pilates anytime. I am grateful for the opportunity to share. Thank you for the lovely feed back and I agree that Kaita is a beautiful mover. It is a joy to guide her.
Lynn G
1 person likes this.
Nice class! The yoga sequence was super hard. Nice flow to the class as well. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Sarah that was inspiring. Fantastic feed from Serratus to obliques in the rainbow sequence.
1 person likes this.
I love the rainbow criss-cross, and the yoga sequence at the end. Also, the variations on rowing were nice,along with variations on the side-over at the end. Thanks Sarah!!!
2 people like this.
Great class! Enjoyed the rowing variations, Elephant variation, and the Vinyasa series. Thank you.
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin