Mat/Barre Fusion<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 2149

Mat/Barre Fusion
Cecile Bankston
Class 2149

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Cecile, Loved this class - but I have a "query" that was raised by one of my male clients. On the "hip press backs" - in the three different positions, i.e. foot on the floor (knee to ceiling), foot on bottom leg, and then finally foot behind the bottom leg - as in this class, he queried as to why he felt more "stretch" with the first position, than he did with the foot behind the bottom leg - which I also found slightly puzzling as i found it progressively more challenging. Could you give me an explanation to pass on? LOVE your classes - they are so innovative and your teaching is sublime. Thank you!
Hi Jo's thanks for the question. I too feel that it gets progressively harder with each position. However what may be happening is that in the first position because he can open up his hip more he is getting a real stretch there as opposed to working in the rotator muscles in the back of the leg. Ask him if that is what he means, I'm interested to know!
Thank you so much Cecile - for a quick reply, and I have emailed him your reply - and will repeat the exercise next week with him and see if he then understands that actually different muscles are having to work in each position - so appreciated. I have gone back now to start watching all your first Fusion/Barre classes as they are just brilliant! Thanks again!
Sensational! Not a dancer but loved the variety of this class.
Melissa C
thank you! i loved the class!
Glad to have you back Cecile
Outstanding! I loved the whole class. Thank you.
Fun and challenging workout! Love it!
I thoroughly enjoyed this class!!! Thanks Cecile!
Please please more!! After having a baby and not doing ballet at the moment, these classes are so great!! Thankyou!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin