Unilateral Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2150

Unilateral Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 2150

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hi Meredith, I am Iris from Freiburg (Germany). I finished my BASI mat-exams and just started the equipment training. So now I have the joy to visit your classes so I can learn how to do the exercises correctly and to cue. I really like your teaching character, it´s very prazise and fun. Lots of love, iris
1 person likes this.
Loved it. More please
1 person likes this.
Thanks I have not done "stalling" :) in a while and I so needed it.
Thank you for your lovely comments, ladies. For those of you who I know, and those who I've yet to meet...sending so much love to you. I appreciate you so much!
Michelle Perkins
Nice work! Unilateral work so challenging and revealing. Loved the thoracic extension to finish with - I feel inches taller!
2 people like this.
thank you so much Meredith - you and Kristy work so well together - really enjoy learning from both of you. A request: Any upcoming intermediate chair or tower classes with you two?
Thanks, ladies!
Patti, we have not yet filmed together on the chair or the tower but what a good idea...we'll have to make that happen. :)
Elizabeth E
1 person likes this.
My back feels GREAT! Very long and lengthened. Wonderful use of rotation throughout class! Being a former dancer, I truly appreciate all your personal and insightful cuing. I love that you are always aware of correct alignment and work from a very strong and safe posture. Bravo Meredith!
Tara E
1 person likes this.
Loved this, thank you!!!
Thanks, gals!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin