Shoulder Exercises<br>Pat Guyton<br>Tutorial 2154

Shoulder Exercises
Pat Guyton
Tutorial 2154

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
this was so informative and professional. Thank you very much!
6 people like this.
Thank you Pat ... for yet another very informative tutorial for our Pilates community. As your student, I find your attention to detail incredibly important---even if I think "I've got it".....I know there is always more to be found, felt and discovered!! You are brilliant and I'm very proud to call you my teacher. I'm forever a student of this method!
Katrina R
So helpful.
So helpful and informative. Thank you for making this available.
4 people like this.
This is a very good tutorial and thanks to PA, I can watch it many times to really get it! Amy, I admire you for letting everybody know that even though you are a wonderful teacher yourself there are movements that are not doing you good. And the point, Pat is making, by saying, that we as teachers often exaggerate to make things clearer, and thus harm ourself is so valuable too! It is hard to tame ambition when we are built that way - to try hard to make everything perfect!
Please more with Pat!!
5 people like this.
Silke......I agree with everything you're pointing out and yes, I put myself out there! I'm far from perfect. I have my imbalances and I feel....that as a teacher, it's good for me to be seen in this light. I am ok with having things pointed out that I need to work on---it makes me more aware of them in myself, but in my student and clients alike. When I can share what I'm working on, others may be able to relate more clearly. Pat is an incredible teacher for teachers. She knows we teach with exuberance and yes, we may over do it sometimes. That's ok....we're all in this together!
9 people like this.
I love doing the tutorials. It is my mission to help my fellow professionals succeed. Why wait to learn something new after 30 years of searching when you can have the information now. Please feel free to let me know how the information helps your students. That is what we are here to do. Amy, you are always so gracious and Pilates Anytime is the perfect forum for me to share.
1 person likes this.
Awesome tutorial , makes me more aware of my clients rushing the sequence and doing it incorrect and from a teachers perspective what to look for to get the perfect technique , thank you,
1 person likes this.
Thank you so very much for this video! And, thank you, Amy for not being "perfect" as I saw you illustrate my own shoulder issues and several of my clients. It is more helpful to see the progression AND the difficulty to obtain the progression when there are possible issues in the neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, etc. Also, I, too, find that I exaggerate movements to show my clients and find later, "Oh, I shouldn't have done that." Excellent progression while teaching awareness, Pat! I'll definitely be using some of these baby steps to help my clients achieve more function without pain. Thank you, again!
Valya Karcher
Perfect divine timing for our Shoulder Workshop coming up in the fall. Thank you Pat and Amy!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin