Shoulder Exercises<br>Pat Guyton<br>Tutorial 2154

Shoulder Exercises
Pat Guyton
Tutorial 2154

Watch this Tutorial
It is a joy to have been able to inspire others. These are simple cues with elegant results. I am waiting to hear how your students, clients and workshop attendees respond.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Pat- wonderful and very informative tutorial of what to look for and how to put the exercises into practice on the reformer. I hope you'll do more tutorials like this one in the future!
Ana C
1 person likes this.
Thank you, great tutorial!
This tutorial has made the exercise Rowing Front 1 come alive for me. Thank you!
I love this tutorial! I have watched it twice now and will certainly watch it again. Thank you Pat and Amy! Your clear teaching and demonstration helps to make the complex shoulder an easier subject matter for me to digest :)
Thank you! I love doing tutorials. These are the little jewels that Pilates teachers collect throughout years of teaching. Sharing them with others is the best!
Tessa
Like this so much, but my pea-brain always wishes for the highest amount of clarity...ie listing those moves for us to do with clients would've been superb! This was very easy to follow! Sometimes full articulation of the goal was not stated as the moves were done, but it was apparent at the end. Loved it overall! :)
Great Comment. Tutorials are fun for me. They are quick bites of user friendly information and there is a limited amount of time. My goal is for you to be able to implement the information immediately. I do whole workshops on this topic. Maybe we could expand this and give you the information that you desires.
Great visual cues!
This has been so helpful for my own body and for teaching my clients as well! THANK YOU!!!
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin