Playful Theraband<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2169

Playful Theraband
Meredith Rogers
Class 2169

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class! Loved the side work with the band, the push-up variations and the teasers with the band. It feels like reformer work, using the band for deeper stretches and accuracy. your classes!!
1 person likes this.
good mat with thera band
1 person likes this.
One more of "your girls" joining you for class and grateful for the excellent guidance!
1 person likes this.
I've been having issues with videos the last two days. I got six minutes into this one and the video stopped working but the audio continued playing. This happened yesterday on another video but I got 30 minutes in, the video stopped playing, but the audio continued. Any ideas?
Experiencing the same intermittent play today.
I had the same audio issues as Aubrey. It stopped several times. Just to let you know.
I too had to back up and start the video again using "resume". Just rebooted yesterday so figured that wasn't the problem.
Z A
Same is happening to me all the time for the last two days:( also i cannot see the latest version pf the videos and have to swirtch to the old version from the start.
I have not been able to watch videos for the last 2 days. keep stopping and I get a message
error loading media file could not be played ?
Stopped part way through, cannot make any connection, please help!
1-10 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin