Sculpting Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 2173

Sculpting Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 2173

Watch this Class
I appreciate your thoroughness explaining exercises and form.
I really appreciated the relationship between instructor and student; it was great to hear the constant vigilance and reminders. An excellent transition class from 2 to 3. The hands analogy is powerful and will stay with me. Thank you.
Alexandra L
Thanks Monica as always a well thought out class with a lot of variety. I liked the arm work in the end.
Monica Wilson
What wonderful feedback! Thank you everyone! Helps so much to know what works for you at home and what I can offer more of:)
1 person likes this.
Great class! Challenging but fun and motivating! I see some Mari moves in there too which warms my heart!
1 person likes this.
I loved the class; sweated a lot and feeling great...with your little cues exercises become easier...
2 people like this.
Monica when I do your classes I feel I'm being trained by a master. I love that you do classical Pilates and you always teach me to work deeper. It is never boring or old. You challenge me from the inside. Absolutely love how strong I have gotten doing classes on this platform. Thank you for sharing Romana with us. Bless you!
2 people like this.
I wanted to add that it felt like a private class where I was getting personally trained by you. Thank you
Kathryn Macdonald
I loved this class. With the hands analogy, rolling like a ball felt new. Thank you!!
Isa L
1 person likes this.
can we have series of twenty? also a full arm-training lesson with handwheights ? thank you in advance, hughs from italy
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin