General Modifications<br>Michele Larsson<br>Tutorial 2196

General Modifications
Michele Larsson
Tutorial 2196

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Great little tips! Really helpful with extension.
Thanks!
Hi Michele,
great tips really. Was the extension after rotation much better because of spine elongated after rotation?
Thanks!

Thank you for supporting the introduction of modifications in fundamental Pilates' work. This allows 'all' bodies to gain motion and understanding, supporting the positive influence of our ability to provide knowledge in the fitness/wellness world.
Excellent ideas for better movement. Thank you
Hi this is great, some I've figured out over the years, thank you for the rest. These are so important as they allow newbies/old hands of all ages to understand & become more successful with the Pilates repertoire
Wonderful, Michele. Thank you.
Kathleen M
I have a question for Michelle, is it actually possible to do leg circle without "twanging" tendons? I have been doing them for years with no relief, maybe I should stick with knee stirs? I usually use theraband while doing them because it provides relief, but doesn't appear to be fixing any problems!
Kathleen M
1 person likes this.
I have a question for Michelle, is it actually possible to do leg circle without "twanging" tendons? I have been doing them for years with no relief, maybe I should stick with knee stirs? I usually use theraband while doing them because it provides relief, but doesn't appear to be fixing any problems!
Really helpful tips, especially the twist into extension section. Loved it. Thank you, Michelle and PA.
Suk W
I enjoyed to modifications especially for saw to prevent clients from losing rib to finger connection. Thank you!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin