Restore and Strengthen<br>Michele Larsson<br>Class 2197

Restore and Strengthen
Michele Larsson
Class 2197

Watch this Class
Z A
Simple, basic and great. Thank you so much, i feel really priveleged to have the chance to taste your teaching.
1 person likes this.
There were lovely aspects to this class, such as the cat/cow Eve's lunge and the variations of some typical exercises.

As someone watching the class, I grew frustrated with the amount of time Michelle spent talking about Hallie's feet. It happened at least we four, if not five or six, times in a one hour period. While this information was useful for Michelle, I don't need to hear constant critiques about her feet. It would've been nice to have that edited out. I think it probably totaled five minutes, which is just too much pickiness on someone in the class for those of us who are taking this class at home.
1 person likes this.
Great way to finish off a long week.Michele cueing is very meditative and clear. Thanks
Wonderful.
Megan B
1 person likes this.
Wonderful Michele! Great to have you here in my space! Thoughtful, concise, deliberate. Thank you!
Vicente Diaz De Leon
Thank you for all the details mentioned thru out the entire class. Especially gratefull about the help given to Hallie's feet . It helped me equally a whole bunch. I figuered out that my hips were not helping my ankles to do the work . Now I can feel real legs underneath me. Muchas gracias Michele.
Laura H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Michele for just being yourself and also prioritizing individual attention! You continue to be an inspiration.
Not too hard except I cannot bend and hang upside down into the carriage unless paramedics were on hand to pick me up! I have yet to find a complete workout that is senior friendly for the not so flexible so I just do what I can do.
Z A
This is an all time favorite. Thank you so much.
This class was disappointing, the flow didn't make for a very effective workout. Lots of fiddling and adjusting the equipment for one or two exercises. Instructor spent a lot of time commenting and making adjustments to demonstrators that wouldn't be relevant to a viewer.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin