Jean-Claude West<br>Jean-Claude West<br>Discussion 2214

Jean-Claude West
Jean-Claude West
Discussion 2214

Watch this Discussion
2 people like this.
Thank you kristi for bringing this extraordinary person to light so everyone can know his vast work better. So Interesting that more and more, we are coming to quite a different understanding about the human body. There is no one way. Very inspirational.
2 people like this.
Fascinating! Great interview Kristi! Thank you Jean-Claude West for sharing your background, knowledge and wisdom. I am still chuckling over your story about the 'masters of the universe'. I do hope you will film a class or two for us to learn more...everyone should have a set of functional footprints!
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Jean-Claude for sharing your storry with us! I hope there will be more with coming up soon. Warmest regards from Germany.
Eric C
2 people like this.
Great addition! Thank you for sharing this amazing dialogue!
I am so happy to have had this interview ~
Michele P
2 people like this.
What a gift Kristi! Jean Claude's workshops created a base for my practice. His techniques change the lives of my clients every day in profound ways.
2 people like this.
Kristi, thank you for presenting this very thoughtful interview with such an amazing teacher and educator. I thoroughly enjoyed all the interesting little nuggets of information throughout this series. Excellent work!

Jean-Claude, thank you for opening up and sharing your fascinating journey. I look forward to seeing more of you on PA and beyond.
I had the great fortune to have studied with Jean Claude and his wife, Anna in NYC in the 90's. Their teaching is always with me.
Thank you Lesley. I am honored to have even had this glimpse of him (and his wife Anna). You studying with them is indeed a great fortune. Thank you for being here too!
Wow. That was amazing. Kristi I loved how your questions kept Jean Claude on track brining him 'full circle' as he said. The stories, the names, the influences all very inspiring. Thank you for your work and enlightening us to 'the greats' out there that influence us and bring light into our work. Phew! My mind is buzzing! Thanks you....
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin