Moving from the Hips<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 2226

Moving from the Hips
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 2226

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love it Rachel. Lots of useful cues and imagery to help find the motions where they need to be.
Kimberley Michelle
Rachel, you are so gifted. Thank you!
Andy M
2 people like this.
Dearest Rachel. I love hearing and being reminded of your calm, gentle cues. You are such a gifted teacher on so many levels. Watching this level 1 class has reminded me how important all the fundamentals are that I often forget in my own adv workouts. Your commitment to being there 100% for the client is inspiring. Thank you for everything that you give and have given in your teaching. Andy. x x x
1 person likes this.
The focus on the hips was a new cue for me and extremely helpful during the exercises as well as my movement following the session. Thank you!
2 people like this.
I never tire of observing you or learning from you ! You are AMAZING!
1 person likes this.
I like very much the inner aproach in the work of Rachel She makes sense the quote "it`s not what you do it is how you do it.
Thank you Rachel and Pilates Anytime.
It will be fantastic if the video could be watched with the possibility of subtitles in English for non native speakers and deaf people too.
Candace
2 people like this.
I took this class and was amazed how smooth my hips felt the next day. I play tennis on hard courts and was secretly worried why my hips were constantly hurting .. Not while playing but while walking and sleeping. This class was so helpful in so many ways and so many levels. Can't wait to do it over and over again!
Candace
2 people like this.
Oh, and my strained hamstring improved almost %100. So much better than ibuprofen!
That's fantastic Candace! Makes me want to play Tennis ...after I take this class!
Exactly what I hoped- yeah!!
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin