Heat Up your Body<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 2227

Heat Up your Body
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 2227

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank you Rachel. Always love to hear your cues and gentle way to get the movement Joe intended. Nice that you are so positive about using modifications for each exercise.
Great modifications and cueing. Really good for all of us to try those adaptations sometimes.
JQ
1 person likes this.
Great class! Eeasy to follow and challenging. Thank you.
Lorie H
2 people like this.
Very simple and true to classical order. Teasers were the most challenging.
Perfect before catching the plane. Thank you Rachel.
1 person likes this.
I have a question. I have chronic bursitis in my hips and can't lay on my side. Would the side leg lifts work the same muscles from a standing position? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks!
Yes I believe so and you could stand with a magic circle on the out side of your ankles or lower thighs or a theeaband "circle" for bigger ROM.
Rachel, I used some of these modifications today to help one of my aging clients with injuries (2 cervical injuries and a shoulder issue) to be successful in the Basic 10 for the first time. She said "Oh, I'm sweating!" - YAY for internal showers!
foam roller for all abdominals works are excellent . my clients most of the time give up the movement because their neck and shoulder tire . Thank you !
What a lovely lady! Your modifications were tremendous helping those in difficulty with an excercise to understand and feel the excercise and build strenghth
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin