Reformer/Tower Progressions<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2228

Reformer/Tower Progressions
Courtney Miller
Class 2228

Watch this Class
can always count on CM for a creative session that kicks my brain & my body in a good way! thank you thank you....hey how about a barre sesh?
Amazing as always thank you Courtney!
So good, especially if you stop video and repeat each series without the tower variations. Courtney, I return to this workout again and again. Please, please do another reformer/tower combo class or even a workshop. Love the creativity and intelligent sequencing. Thank you!
Suzana L
Wow Courtney! This tower combo is intense. I love it. Your videos are wonderfully challenging. Can't wait to experience more of your videos.

Will you be recording more tower combos in the future? I would love to see more. Thank you xx
Beautiful, creative, and butt-kicking, as always. Love your classes.
Cara G.
That video was my favorite so far on the entire site! I love the full body moves and even learned how to use my tower for the first time!! Love the barre segment at the end!! Keep it up Courtney you rock!
Hi Courtney
This work out is fantastic, from explaining specifics to set up and body position, reminders etc...
I am 6 months out from hip & hand surgery and this workout is great!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your God given talents!
Really love your cueing!
JG
Robin S
I dont' have long yellow strings  so I couldn't do the exercises with my purples :( I just couldn't reach the foot bar ~ very sad looks like good fun 
Rebecca T
Just did this workout again after a few years. So terrific! Courtney! Do another combo class!!

so many creative versions of familiar things and a whole new way to feel them! Thanks so much Courtney
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin