Correcting Imbalanced Bodies<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Tutorial 2229

Correcting Imbalanced Bodies
Rachel Taylor Segel
Tutorial 2229

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you Rachel for this inspiring tutorial. So good to hear your voice and playful cueing. Gracias!!
2 people like this.
Wonderful tutorial! I have so many clients pushing back their calves, - can´t wait to try this with them!
If one does´t have a foot corrector - would you say that doing Achilles-Stretch on the chair with more emphasis on working the foot is helpful instead?
1 person likes this.
Rachel,
This was so interesting to do. I have many clients that have this particular imbalance . It is not my issue so going through this here with you was and will be very good for my teaching! Really great that you started with the feet!!!
2 people like this.
Dear Rachel, thank you so much for sharing this wisdom. Talk about pay-it-forward. To think how many more people will find a little more balance in their lives makes me want to SMILE! Your cueing is always an inspiration .
NS
NS
2 people like this.
I love your detailed tutorials Rachel, I took some great notes too. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I love the image of the honeycomb! This was an excellent tutorial. Your discussion of the weight distribution in the foot, at the very end of the video, was extremely helpful and elegantly explained. Thank you!
thank you so much Rachel!!! I love the opportunity to fine tune what I'm practicing, and recognize areas for improvement! Big hug!
2 people like this.
Silke, I'm one of Rachel's students. Not saying that I speak for her at all, but your idea of using the Foot/Ankle exercise on the Chair sounds like a great way to simulate the work she did here.

I love that other people love Rachel as much as I do!
1 person likes this.
It is always exciting and enlightening to learn from you Rachel. Your gentleness and clarity are the perfect invitation to change. Thank you!!!
Candace
1 person likes this.
Okie dokie! going to the studio to do this in the morning! Ill report back!
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin