Correcting Imbalanced Bodies<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Tutorial 2229

Correcting Imbalanced Bodies
Rachel Taylor Segel
Tutorial 2229

Watch this Tutorial
Candace
1 person likes this.
so good! some great ideas to use and I really felt the difference in my body as I followed along at our studio....Thank you as always!
1 person likes this.
Really great tutorial - the modifications and cueing were very well explained. Looking forward to trying this! It was also really relaxing and enjoyable to watch =)
1 person likes this.
Dear Rachel, I'm fairly quad dominant and have been looking for ways to rewire my muscular patterns and this video was so great! I practice pilates at home and don't have much equipment, so i used a flexistretcher (a common stretch/strengthening band in the dance world with loops similar to the one on the spring) instead of the Cadillac machine. Do you think that's effective as well?
So glad I found this!! I was looking for videos in which the foot corrector is used, because I just bought one, - and I am so exited about all the great information that I found here! Rachel, - you are a Genius in explaining how things relate, and how to find a new way to balance things out. I used to be a knee-locker and still fight with issues around my feet and hips because of that. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The Foot Corrector is my favorite piece of apoaratus(-: Isn’t it amazing how much of the rest of the body is affected?! Next - Toe Corrector!💕. Rachel. And yes, Ruchi, it could be very valuable.
Interesting and I see this all the time!!! What are the best exercises to correct this after you do the ones you suggested as warm up/turn on? 
21-26 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin