Foam Roller Connections<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 224

Foam Roller Connections
Amy Havens
Class 224

Watch this Class
CJ
this is such a great class. my body was shaking like a leaf. It is a great addition to the pilates. thank you very much. we need more of these.
Thank you Blanche! I really enjoy the foam roller work too so I'm sure I'll be doing more classes like this soon. Any suggestions of what you'd want more/less of?
Just purchased a foam roller. Loved this class. Hope you will be doing more classes with foam roller. Maybe a little quicker pace and more advanced work with foam roller.
Hi Elaine! Glad you enjoyed the class and very happy to hear you now have your own roller!! Yes, we will have more classes with the foam roller....in fact, I believe one just went up on the site today. Check it out! I will be happy to offer additional classes at a quicker pace with more advanced material, gladly!
great class, amy! thanks a lot for this!
Thank you Swenke! Nice to hear from you!
F B
More foam roller classes please!!! I felt this class in all my body, it was great. Thanks Amy.
Thanks for taking class with me Fabiana! I'll do another foam roller class soon so keep watching for it. I agree....the foam roller work can be felt everywhere in the body, such great stuff! Nice hearing from you!
This class only has the foam roller, was worried because there was talk of a magic circle (which I don't have). I agree with comments above, great class but would love a faom roller class that was more advanced!
Hi Kathryn, thanks for your feedback on this class. I have another class up on the site that incorporates the magic circle as well as the roller....which is a bit more advanced. Because I often have a mixed-level of students in this studio class, I must teach appropriate and safe material that can be challenging for everyone. I do my best, but I agree, I would like to offer a slightly more advanced class using the roller. Perhaps soon....! Thanks for watching!
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin