Detailed Mat Breakdown<br>MeJo Wiggin<br>Class 2292

Detailed Mat Breakdown
MeJo Wiggin
Class 2292

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved see the two instructors working out on the mat. I will certainly be watching more of MeJo. As a Peak Classical Pilates trained instructor this class offered me many different ways of approaching and delivering the mat repetoire - thank you
Sharon O
As always, LOVE MeJo's attention to detail teaching. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Crazy good, wow! I've watched and re-watched and will again. MeJo has a gift for detail and explanation. I learned so much and will share in my classes. Thank you!
I'm so glad you are enjoying this class. The Mat is the hardest of all apparatus to accomplish. These ladies did it beautifully!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
I absolutely loved each second of this class. I am always beyond excitement when MeJo is on with a new class because I know it is like starting all over again. I feel like going back in time. And I really think that is the beauty of the Pilates method when you have awesome teachers like MeJo.. You never stop being 'a student". There is so much attention to details and cues that you wish the class would never end. Thank you!
This instructor inspires me!! I'm working on my certification and hope to be even half as energetic and motivating as she is :)
MeJo is fabulous! Loved this class and it will become part of my weekly repertoire until I've mastered it! It was great watching the two instructors, one less flexible and one ultra flexible, and to listen to MeJo's explanations to help them each get the most from their powerhouse. Look forward to incorporating these details when instructing my clients.
Terrific class, MeJo. Very informative, well organized, an executed with great percision! Thank you so much!
Amazing class. Love how much attention to detail and form she gives.
I'm so glad you are enjoying this. I used to love to take a duet session with Romana, I learned so much not only for MY body, but for the body next to me and what they needed to correct. That inspired me in teaching these two wonderfully different women.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin