Detailed Mat Breakdown<br>MeJo Wiggin<br>Class 2292

Detailed Mat Breakdown
MeJo Wiggin
Class 2292

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I so enjoyed this class! The precision and finesse with which it was taught allowed me to fine tune the smallest movements that lead to proper engagement and form. Love to continue learning...makes me the best I can be when educating and teaching. Thank you, MeJo! I will certainly be following more of your sessions.
great class!
1 person likes this.
Great! I finally can see very closely each exercise. Only 2 People working is good, and 2 cameras, very good. I donĀ“t like when there are many students working. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
As a new instructor, MeJo provided wonderful explanations as
well as hands on demonstrations.
She is a fantastic and extremely knowledgeable teacher. I have been a Personal Trainer and exercise teacher for years. I have learned so much on form and precision from MeJoe"s classes .

NS
NS
Mejo nails it every time, I love this quality teaching. Thank you for sharing and looking forward to more!
Educational class, I learned some great tips watching this mat class! Thank you
So much clarity in the explanations and the effect of the detailed corrections on the intent of the movement. Niedra and Rachel, What graceful and powerful movement. My muscles were trembling for you! MeJo, what an inspiring and motivating cueing. Beautiful work all three and helpful camera angles.
Thanks for explaining in detail a few exercises I have always felt were insignificant...NOW I know why we do them and what Joe had in mind ! Happy now !
WONDERFUL
Loved this class! I'll be coming backj to it regularly - thank you for thinking of us who are alone at home and trying to do the best we can. Another class with rollovers, scissors, sidebends etc would be terrific too!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin