Work with Elbow & Knee Pain<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2312

Work with Elbow & Knee Pain
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2312

Watch this Class
Now i have a new dream , i wish Niedra to be your student!!!
some of the things that i usually know to not do, you said to do, i need some answers, why do you want him to forward the scapula? when he rounding his back.
thanks great class.
Really enjoyed watching your teaching Niedra....great observations corrections and cueing. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed seeing this. Thank you Niedra and well done Tom! Lovely cueing of the changes you made to accommodateTom's tall body and its particular idiosyncrasies-and clear explanations of why. Valuable stuff, thanks again!
Thank you Niedra! Great adapting and cuing this program to the individual. Love your energy. You are a role model of mine.
Great class as always! Thank you!!
Sharon O
Fantastic teaching moments! Thank you for your detailed cueing so we can watch Tom self correct according to whar you see! Great session??
Sharon O
Great session!! No question :))
Wonderful class! You could really see how his tendon stretch improved!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you all for your comments and feed back. It is always a pleasure to read the responses to the video's that get posted to Pilates Anytime. In my opinion Teaching is an art and science, a formula and loads of creative common sense... I personally LOVE the need to always think on my feet and figure out the secret entrance point to a body.
Hani ( from Israel - top of the page comment) I go to Israel once a year so we can always arrange a few classes if you like. I travel a lot so please reach out if you want my to be on my mailing list for live workshops and trainings - I can be reached at niedra@spirit-moves.com.
Niedra, this was a fantastic class. Finally with corrections of the student. I wish there were more classes on PA with observations of movements and immediate corrections.
Thank you so much for yet another great class of yours!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin