Work with Elbow & Knee Pain<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 2312

Work with Elbow & Knee Pain
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2312

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Avishag, I think my " specialty" is refining the eye and corrections, I LOVE that dimension of working with people. Thank you for your comments. I hope to meet you someday - I too am from Israel and visit once a year .
Hi Niedra Garbiel again!!!! I had a great hard work as usual with you! I loved it! I do appreciate some tips and cues you have said. Thank you and see you next class
Niedra Gabriel
Absolutely Judit, we will meet in the next class - I look forward to it. Enjoy.
Z A
Niedra hi, ı have developed a pain behind my left knee, there is also a medium level swelling, also whole leg is weaker and sensitive in hamstrings as well. Any recommendarions? Should ı stop exercising ( mostly oilates and yoga) :(( thank you.
Great session! The video is not synced. Voice is before movement. ❤️ Thank you for your wisdom.
1 person likes this.
Heidi ~ I'm sorry you had trouble with this video syncing. This usually happens when the internet connection is not strong enough to support the audio and the video. I recommend trying a lower video quality as it may work better for you. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin