Class 2317

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Erika Q
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Heikki! Love to you as well!
2 people like this.
Thank you Erika! Loved all of the segments with the regressions and progressions. I have several clients who will benefit from this wonderful workout! Have you taught an active aging men's class? I just started a men's reformer class last week - all in their 60's. Would love feedback! Thanks
Erika Quest
Hey, Mary! That's SO great about your "guys". Yes, I teach 60s, 70s, and 80s men right now. My best suggestion would be to use these games and strategies, but make sure you're also trying to vary the side of the brain. For instance sometime's have them remember numbers, but also have them spell colors, etc. One of my guys is a CPA, so a numbers brain. When I ask him to spell colors or remember my stories it's a different experience and challenge. Just have fun and beware of when they start to get frustrated. Time to back off and just teach the repertoire! Much love!
2 people like this.
Another fabulous class for Active Agers! including Me. Thank you so much for addressing a huge group of people that will benefit greatly from this routine. My clients are going to love this workout.
Erika Quest
Thank you, Deborah for watching and taking class. Glad you'll be able to use and share.
1 person likes this.
Great class, can't wait to try this with my clients.
Sandra R
5 people like this.
Absolutely, Bloody Brilliant! I'm 32, have always kept myself active and healthy and never have suffered from an serious illness nor injury. Been practicing Pilates almost daily now for 9 years. My point is, I was really challenged more in this class, than any other before! Yes this is of huge benefit and importance for the aging community, but I also believe this is super important for us younger folk too. I would LOVE so many more classes like this!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kathleen and Sandra for taking and watching! This work is so near and dear to my heart and I hope to bring much more to you as well. So much more to share and so many research based proven strategies that are changing lives! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Loved. Thank you!
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin