Joint Mobility and Stability<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 2317

Joint Mobility and Stability
Erika Quest
Class 2317

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love you Erika! Great class, love the brain games. Fantastic!
Erika Quest
Thanks, Jeannene! Glad you enjoyed. Love to you as well and I really enjoy the neurplasticity and brain games as well. Fun way to challenge and improve our clients brain health. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
So fantastic....2nd time with this one....loved the constant variation on spinal movements and the drape over the barrel, the knee splits, quadriped sequence, draw the sword to painting under the stars.....delicious! thank you thank you
Erika Quest
Many thank you's Jennifer for taking class with me! What a joyful comment and sending you much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Erika Quest Thank you! I loved this class, I am a learning to be an instructor and was just talking about wanting to teach classes focused on active aging. You're an inspiration!
Erika Quest
Hey Laura thank you SO much for taking class and for the comment! I love it when people respond and I reply to 100% of messages! I absolutely am inspired by my active agers and such a passionate population to keep moving well. I always think about being in that age category one day as well, and I want to be able to have fantastic activities of daily life. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
So many great ideas. Love this. I especially like the butterfly move. Thank you Erika.
Erika Quest
Hi Joy, you're so very welcome and thanks for watching! I still use a lot of this session with my clients too! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I’m excited to try this arc barrel move 
31-39 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin