Coordinate Breath & Movement<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 2325

Coordinate Breath & Movement
Cathleen Murakami
Class 2325

Watch this Class
Cathleen Murakami
@Katarina..you are so welcome and especially rewarding to know some of my components worked for you and your clients. If you have any requests, I'll be back to PA in two weeks filming again, so lmk if there's anything you'd especially like to see. 😊
1 person likes this.
I don't have weighted balls (or any other weights), anyone know what they can be replaced with for this exercise?
Cathleen Murakami
Julia R , maybe you can use something like a soup can or a water bottle that fits in your hand. You can also fill a used water bottle with sand to make it even heavier? You don't really need it to be heavier than 2 lbs - 3 lbs maximum. It's just an added long lever challenge. Let me know how it goes!
Cathleen Murakami awesome, I'll try that, thanks so much!
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Great teacher! Great class!
Cathleen Murakami
dINA, many thanks!! So appreciate you taking the time to comment. Stay tuned!...I'll be a part of the LIVE class series soooooon!
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Dont' think you remember me. I did mat teacher training with you early on, when you still had Synergy Systems. Later went on to get Stott certified. But I credit you with inspiring me initially! Thanks!
Cathleen Murakami
dINA,..hmmm well thank you! But no last name and no pic makes it difficult a bit for me 😂 but maybe I'll see you on my zoom screen or PA's very soon💗
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Whoops, sorry, Dina McDermott. I teach at Pacific Northwest Ballet School in Seattle-Pilates and kids' ballet. Right now we are on furlough, as you might guess. I'm sure you don't remember me; took your weekend mat teacher training back in 2002-ish ? at your studio in Encinintas. Long time ago. Have also done some Pilates on Tour classes with you in various places.
Anyway, stay well and thanks for all your inspirational teaching!  Dina
Cathleen Murakami
dINA , of course I remember you! I always remember the outstanding students that worked with me (then student, now sounding very successful!). I think  you remember i'm originally from Seattle, and my dear friend, Jane Erskine (who has passed) as well as Mary Sue Corrado both taught there with PNB. Congratulations!! I visit Seattle as my dad lives in Redmond. Take care, and all the best to you!
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin