Exploring Advanced Movements<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2345

Exploring Advanced Movements
Amy Havens
Class 2345

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class Amy, thank you!
Aweeeeeesome!!!!!!
Great class because so many people strain their neck in the ab series and I think this helps to focus on abs and not the neck!
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this class. Like the energy and time of the class. Good workout in a shortish time.
1 person likes this.
Invigorating! Love the spine stretch cue "pull ribs behind you". Loved the version of saw and boomerang at the end! Love you Amy!
3 people like this.
Amy scores again!
1 person likes this.
Amy, everything about this class was top notch and exactly what I've been needing to feel in my body for awhile now, so THANK YOU! I will return to this class again and again to enjoy the many added gems. Your teaching and cues never ceases to amaze me!
1 person likes this.
I meant to add that I loved Climb a Tree and Boomerang into Hip Circles back to Boomerang. Wow. And it was great to work on Star!
wow...thanks gals....I really appreciate hearing from you all and thank you for taking the time to leave such clear feedback. Summer...I owe you an email.! Glad you enjoyed this class!
3 people like this.
…just wrapped up a LONG week ,came home..found this class and thought …35 mins…DO it ! …it challenged me... but not too much,stretched me….just enough…and put me back together…ready to face tomorrow !!! Thank you :)
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin