Knee Pain<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 2373

Knee Pain
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 2373

Watch this Tutorial
Sherri Betz
Thank you Alexandra!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for another very thorough and easy to follow video! I really appreciate your contributions to PA. Please keep them coming!!
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Thanks Penny!! I am glad you found the tutorial helpful!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Love Sherri Betz :) please more!
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much very helpful!
Fantastic tutorial. so many nuggets, no doubt i missed some, so will be watching this over and over. perfect for my senior clients, but also good for all of them.
Paris M
Absolutely an amazing video! This is so helpful for my current client. Thank you so much! You are so detailed oriented and explained everything extremely well!!!
HI Sherrie- very informative video, thank you. I have a fairly new client that has one knee replacement (18 years ago) and the other one, according to her orthopedist, is bone on bone. I keep her movements fairly small, keeping in mind to stabilize. Should I avoid knee flexion? I did some chair work with a light spring and she seemed to be ok with it.
She has surgery scheduled but wants to strengthen. ((She has been doing Pilates for a couple years).
Most Excellent as usual Sherri Betz! I have a lot of older clients that need this. Thank you for all the great tips.
Really lovely explanation and advice. Thank you!
41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin