Teaser Fun<br>Carrie Macy Samper<br>Class 2385

Teaser Fun
Carrie Macy Samper
Class 2385

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
So nice to work out with you this morning. I love the single and double leg kick variations, I always organically want to flex my toes here, I think it my tight feet get tighter as I work these exercises. Also keeping the head to the knees in boomerang help to be deep in the powerhouse at the end. I want to come back to this again and again. Thanks, Carrie!
I am honored that you took my class, Kara! Glad you enjoyed those tidbits.
1 person likes this.
I was fully rewarded for every minute. I love the non stop flow in class and Carrie delivers perfectly. This class is to be repeated over and over. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Wow. This class was so invigorating. Love the clear directions and demonstrations. Thank you
1 person likes this.
Wow what a great class! Such amazing instruction and it just kept on flowing with great stretching, strength and control! Loved, loved, loved it! If you want to be sweating by the end of the class this one is for you! Thank you Carrie! I'm off to find more of your classes to queue up!
Thanks, TJ! You are awesome!
Pelvic stability? Where is it in this class? All mobility and no stability in this class.
Hi Ed, I appreciate your feedback. A couple of responses: first, the level of this class is advanced, so a level of understanding of pelvic stability is assumed. With that said, I cue in a way that creates stability to allow for mobility while you keep moving. I don't often talk about the specific position of the pelvis, but if you do exactly what I say in my cueing, your pelvis will be in the right place. When we move in real life, we need strength around our alignment but the ability to move with freedom.
1 person likes this.
Perfect mat class...full body and challenging!
1 person likes this.
I am so glad to have found this class! Amazing!! I loved every minute of it. Thank you!!!
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin