Mat in the Middle<br>Blossom L.<br>Class 2397

Mat in the Middle
Blossom L.
Class 2397

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Angela, thanks for your comment. I understand that you not like my style of teaching. When I put myself out there on this forum, I knew that I am was not going to be everyone's cup of tea. As for my "models", I wholeheartedly disagree with you. I asked them to film with me because of the way they move and look, and I think they are awesome! Angela
1 person likes this.
I love this workout:) There is only one Blossom in the entire world:)
1 person likes this.
You're awesome Blossom. Love the Jane F. refs. Thanks, ready to carry on with my day now!
1 person likes this.
I need more tiger cat in my life! You make everything better Blossom! And what a challenging class. I realized I haven’t done control balance in ages! And it was rough. Oof. I will definitely incorporate this class more regularly. Plus, I always need my weekly fix of Blossom. Love you!
3 people like this.
I also want to take a moment to respond to Angela’s comment about the models. It’s this type of mentality that keeps Pilates stuffy and exclusive. The more people that do Pilates, the healthier and more functional this world will be. We need to find strength in our differences and not judge people’s capabilities by how they look. I’m regaining my strength after two C-sections and a hernia surgery, plus the wear and tear of raising a child with special needs. Pilates saves me and its instructors like Blossom that give me a sense of belonging.
Kathryn Macdonald
I lovedthis class! I normally dread leg pull but this class eased right into it. I love regular Pilates but this felt like a fresh perspective. Thank you Blossom! I will definitely look for more of your classes.
Kate, Ottawa
1 person likes this.
I love this class and the focus on the second half of the traditional order.  One may think it could be difficult to start off with neck pull without the additional exercises before it, yet Blossom's ability to have the class build up to each move with variations makes it work! Thanks for a creative class!!
Cheryl Z
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed very fun effective. Form cues perfect "not thriller hand" Thank you. Ladies from the 80s remember Jane Fonda. Your classes make me happy.
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin