Holiday Mat Fun<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2400

Holiday Mat Fun
Meredith Rogers
Class 2400

Watch this Class
Kristi and Meredith , you two are magic when teaching together ! Happy Holidays !
2 people like this.
Meredith that was fun and really woke up my abs, thank you. They were hidden under Christmas! But now they are ready to go! Feel free to bring some more classes! And I hope you and Kristy had a great Christmas!
2 people like this.
I agree with everyone, I love your classes! They are always fun, challenging and you make me laugh. Always interesting variations and great cueing!
2 people like this.
That was lots of fun. Thank you so very much. Happy New Year!!!
Thank you both so much. Really enjoyable class. Feeling very virtuous on NYE! Happy New Year wishes from Ireland to all the wonderful folk at Pilates Anytime. Looking forward to more amazing and inspiring classes in 2016.
2 people like this.
thank you , Meredith!!! I love yuor classes.... i love pilates!!!
Happy new year and hope to see you again in Italy. Ciao
Judy Palaferro, that is a high compliment. Thank you to everyone who plays along with Meri and me. We do enjoy our girl time very much and always hope others our joining us. Monday we get to do it again!
Connie Murtaugh, wonderful! Why not have Christmas all year long!! Thank you for reminding us!
1 person likes this.
Yay! such a balanced workout and much needed after the holidays. Thank you ladies you rock!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you girlĀ“s!!! Great workout!!
Wishing both of you a happy new year!!!
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin