Expansive Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2403

Expansive Mat
Amy Havens
Class 2403

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Excellent release work! Thank you Amy! I always enjoy your classes you have lovely cuing and help me bring greater awareness with my mind and body! :)
1 person likes this.
That was heavenly. The lats one was so good! Lower back and hamstrings? Any tips on how to release those using the foam roller? Or maybe there is a video already... Thx
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Agree the lat release was great it is such a difficult area to access. Yes agree with above would love to see QL release techniques and of course hamstring IT area too .Amy you have such a natural and inclusive way of delivering your ideas and methods. That is a gift.
Sarah Pritchard
After a tough workout yesterday this was great to start the day and get moving again! Thank you !
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Amy! My body is buzzing and I'm breathing better.
Tmg
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy that was wonderful. I really liked the lat and triceps release. The circle roll with the calves was very effective for me. Well needed release as a runner. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
As a massage therapist...this is a must! Yes, for everyone...but, mostly me!...lol
1 person likes this.
Super class, Amy is right to note the importance of such a class. Loved the neck releases!
3 people like this.
This was a great class to restart a pilates practice after a lull.
Trisha Donnelly
Ouch and lovely at same time. Thanks
1-10 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin