Expansive Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2403

Expansive Mat
Amy Havens
Class 2403

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love the lats release and the shoulder release had to pause the video and stay a bit longer since it was really sore! I prefer doing calf release either lying down or on hands and lifting bottom few inches off the floor as I didn't get enough stretch in elbows! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Today, as always when I visit Pilates Anytime, I found exactly what I needed: great and caring instructor, good advices and precise movements to feel better, good cues. Thank you so much !
1 person likes this.
I need to make this a priority! Thank you!
Lisa D
1 person likes this.
awesome, all my stiffness is gone, relaxing, reviving, I'm reset! thank you
Thank you gals!! I'm delighted that you all received such benefit from this class! With all the contacting we do in Pilates and other sports, and holding in conscious and unconscious tenion, I truly believe we need to release! Get down on the floor with our rollers and explore....chances are we'll roll where we need to release. :) I'll do another one soon addressing some of your other inquiries about QL and hamstring options. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Lovely class. I needed this stretching and massage. Thank you!
Absolutely loved this session. Wonderful release, great for trigger points, shoulders, neck, head, etc. I have fibromyalgia & migraines. Could feel energy moving throughout my body. This will be great for me to do. OFTEN. Profoundly relaxing.
1 person likes this.
Wow really loved this! My body was defo in need of it thank you
1 person likes this.
Great class releasing tension for moore flexible movement!

Thanks,Amy.
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much for that. Especially the discussion at the end. I was thinking how tough it is for me to stay in that calm state and bam, you chimed in to talk about it. I guess I know where I need to work most. Thanks, Amy!
11-20 of 81

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin