Move to the Music<br>Michael King<br>Class 2420

Move to the Music
Michael King
Class 2420

Watch this Class
Such a different class! Loved the fluidity and elegance of the moves. Would love to teach like this but think it will take me a while to introduce these more complicated movement patterns! Thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to see more of this on Pilates Anytime!
Thanks to Katie for recommending that one to me! Couldn't keep up with some of it, but thoroughly enjoyed it and so needed today. Thanks Michael.
amazing class! i am also interested in the music playlist please :)
Dear Alexandrina
Thank you for your comments and the music is on my web site shop //shop.michaelkingpilates.com/shop/ product-detail.aspx?PID=12
Loving this more every time I do it!!!
Michael- more 2/3 classes like this! Just so unique and energizing!!
That was very nice. I do need to practise this one more, since I could not do all the exercises with lifting from my arms. For me, the music sounds a bit to loud. I would love to hear Michael a tad louder (than the music). Loved the flow of the sequence. Thank you.
Good thing Michael said this is a "Pilates based" class, this has almost nothing whatsoever to do with Pilates, for a person with a 15 year Pilates habit and 12 years as a teacher, Classical and Balanced Body, this class is utter rubbish. Sorry but jeez
1 person likes this.
Thank you Aoife King for your harsh comment it reminds me that there is a wide variety of tastes out there and you cannot please everyone with what we present. I guess I had not covered myself by saying "based" in the description. Next year will be my 40th year teaching Pilates and I certainly know myself what Pilates was and is and also what today people are calling "Classical Pilates", which by the way none of the original students of Joseph ever said was a term used and is a modern day label given to some of the repertoire of the work. I choose to explore the possibilities of all good movement and bring the inspiration of a Method I love and has been my life and my passion, and for that I will not apologise. Sorry you feel all you can get from the class is the phrase 'utter rubbish' and not that through diversity and challenging the boundaries we can grow as an industry and as individuals just as Joseph Pilates always chose to challenge the accepted norms
Never get tired of this amazing flow! Thank you, Michael
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin