Yoga on the Reformer<br>Zoey Trap<br>Class 2424

Yoga on the Reformer
Zoey Trap
Class 2424

Watch this Class
Great! Perfect for Christmas eve. I would love to have this workout be longer so we could hold the poses and do a few more reps of each. Same workout- twice as long -would be magic!
Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Dear Mrs Trap:
Why do you mix Yoga with Mr Pilates Method?
Thank you.
4 people like this.
What a good question! First, let me say I usually don't! I teach yoga and Pilates and am certified in both. That said, I do also teach fusion classes. I started doing this to try to encourage people who do Pilates to do Yoga to do Pilates and vice versa. I believe they are very complimentary practices!
Loved the fusion. Great to see Zoey and Kathryn together. Please bring us more from them.
Thank you in advance.
tough class igf you are not a Yoga practitioner
1 person likes this.
Dude! I loved this! What a great combo I also teach both and struggle to bring them together so thank you for the ideas ! Good stuff
Interesting....of course Kathryn made it look effortless - no small feat! Loved to see where the two worlds meet....saw some "sisters" of long stretch, stomach massage, mermaid, short spine, elephant, front support, feet in straps, jackknife, Tree, bridge, side split series, etc...thank you!
Really nice different class!!!! I do love Yoga so I've enjoyed this challenge, this mix between the work on the Reformer with the magic of Yoga! thank you very much.
Very inventive class! I adore the melding of two extremely beneficial methods AND to incorporate the reformer is a
trifecta!!! Please invite Zoey and her daughter to have more classes in this genre. It is not only refreshing its good for morale!
;)
xxxx
Thank you for this practise/workout. it!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin