Yoga-Mat Fusion<br>Zoey Trap<br>Class 2425

Yoga-Mat Fusion
Zoey Trap
Class 2425

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this combination and was thrilled to see it offered to mix my practice up. The queuing with imagery offered was very helpful. The transitions felt wonderful in my body. I would love to see more offered at PilatesAnytime. Thank you for a lovely way to start my day, Zoey!
Luna Earth
This yoga is Power Vinyasa, not traditional, but popular.
I enjoyed this class. It was nice to have yoga and Pilates combined in a manner that they're practiced in tandem, keeping each discipline unique, rather that blending the movements together.
I love the combination of Yoga and Pilates. I'm also a practitioner and teacher of both disciplines and believe they can compliment each other beautifully. This particular practice was fast, but it's great to see an advance class from time to time and also to have a wide range of exercises that don't have to all be used in one class. Thank you! More fusions please!
Dima A
My favorite combination "you will see me entering the mat differently this week" much love
Thank you for combining yoga with pilates. I've been on a 30 day yoga challenge and the studio and gym I go to, do not have yoga classes on Sundays. Fortunately, I am a member of Pilates Anytime, and I am so thankful to be able to find yoga here on this website. I have to admit the pilates was a little more challenging for me, because I'm trying to adjust to menopausal changes, but the pilates portion was a great change up! I appreciate Zoey Trap's voice tone, word phrases and pacing. She is very encouraging, which helps with self talk. I would recommend Zoey Trap to anyone who needs a yoga class and is also interested in pilates! She's excellent and I couldn't ask for a better coach for my home practice! Thank you Pilates anytime for adding yoga to the website! Sincerely and respectfully, Lisa Logan Reedy
Thank you LIsa, it's nice to hear that you benefitted from this practice!
1 person likes this.
Pilates is and will always be my first love! But I love this combo of both disciplines! I personally teach one class a week which combine the two. I love the separation of the movements through different segments. They are different but sometimes so similar! Great work xxx
1 person likes this.
Perfect. Not too slow for me! Not too wordy. I loved it! Thx!!xo
Wonderful teacher. I like how she keeps the integrity and indviduality
of both yoga and the classical Pilates form. Thank you! I will watch again.
31-40 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin