Reclaim your Body<br>Julie Driver<br>Class 2430

Reclaim your Body
Julie Driver
Class 2430

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Great class Julie! My youngest is almost 5 years old but this was a great workout!
Julie Driver
1 person likes this.
Thank you Renee, I'm so pleased you enjoyed the class, I love these moves as I feel they reach my body in those bits that need it!
4 people like this.
I really enjoyed that work out even though my youngest is 36 years old! I think it works for everyone as we all have symmetry issues. It is also nice to hear other instructors getting a little tongue tied sometimes, I thought i was just having senior moments. Thanks Julie
Julie Driver
Thanks Wendie Sue, I've had to stop blaming being tongue tied on "Baby brain" now my twins are 3! I think it's just our brains being 1 step ahead of everything else!
Ann L
1 person likes this.
I so enjoyed your session. My baby is now 23 years old, but this is a wonderful workout for any body. Terrific cues. And I laughed with you :)
Julie Driver
1 person likes this.
Our children grow up so fast Ann Lourie, where does the time go! So glad you enjoyed the class!
Thank you, Julie for a great class. I guess by now you would like some young mothers to comment, but my youngest baby is also already 17 and I think it was perfect for me after the lazy christmas-times with lots of sitting on sofas eating cookies.. I would love you to slow down a bit because you seem to have some great cues on your lips, but you don´t take enough time to mention them. Of course - the flow is perfect but I would appreciate some more time to think and follow your special ideas for the exercise! But I feel great now anyways! Thank you!
Julie Driver
Thank you Silke for your thoughtful comments. Very valuable feedback for my teaching that I shall take away and use.
1 person likes this.
Well, I don't have a baby but I do enjoyed the class!!! I've found it clear, precise and a full body work with a lot of control! Thank you so much for this lovely class Julie driver!
Julie Driver
Thank you Judit, glad you enjoyed this class!
1-10 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin