Reclaim your Body<br>Julie Driver<br>Class 2430

Reclaim your Body
Julie Driver
Class 2430

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a great class! Thanks for keeping it real and reminding us post-baby doesn't mean the first six months after one's child is born. (My baby just turned five.)
1 person likes this.
Great class, loved it. Thank you Julie.
Julie Driver
Thank you for your feedback Stacey and Maggie. 'Post Baby" has definetly been longer than 6 months for me!
1 person likes this.
Lovely workout - thank you. Really great technique tips, so clear. You don't need to be post natal to feel you've moved and worked.
Julie Driver
Thank you for your feedback Imogen, glad you enjoyed the class.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! This class has gotten me excited about Pilates again after baby #2! I plan to repeat many times.
Julie Driver
1 person likes this.
That's great Colleen! We can reclaim our "Baby" bodies!
1 person likes this.
What a beautiful teaching voice and presence-your cues were awesome too.Maybe a few extra on the snake prep for a better understanding of lift and flow but that could've been my lapse of concentration!What a lovely teacher you are-Thank you.
1 person likes this.
you are amazing! you made it look so easy and with your lough it made it much more fun to watch!! loved it!!!
Julie Driver
Thank you Debbie and Maya for your comments, the "Snake" prep is a tough one, I think the best way I've found to remember is to keep the flow similar to "Up" stretch....and breath! Hope that helps!
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin