Beautiful Cadillac Flow<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 2449

Beautiful Cadillac Flow
Rael Isacowitz
Class 2449

Watch this Class
Thank you to all for your beautiful and touching comments - they mean so much to me. Your sentiments are my reward,
1 person likes this.
A beautiful expression of movement! Loved it!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic work and fantastic music too
WOW...and 2 springs on push thru bar..loved it...all but one exercise could be executed on tower as well, thank you! I assume iTunes for gorgeous music?
Very talented family ! Or so it seems by their last name.

Thank you for the CREATIVITY, Rael !
My dear friends, I am so happy you are as inspired by the music as I am. Maya Isacowitz is my niece, and really it feels like she is my daughter. She is incredible! Just released her second album. She will be performing at the BASI Learn from the Leaders conference 16 April 2016 at the Hyatt, Newport Beach, California. Please come and enjoy the celebration of Pilates education and great music. You should be able to find her music on iTunes, if not let me know.
Stunning! Thank you Rael.
Wow what inspiration, such a blessing, tks for sharing, never stop shining.
Rael, you've done it again, again! Thank you for allowing us to present your work differently than we have in the past. Your body speaks for you as eloquently as we are accustomed to hearing from your words. To have Maya Isacowitz ( truly one of my favorite singers) in the background, adds a layer for me in this presentation that I did not expect even as we planned it. You are beautiful and poignant. Your practice speaks volumes and inspires many. Thank you.

Here is a link to the album "Safe and Sound," featured in this class, along with Maya's latest album. All the Miles
1 person likes this.
Rael! Beautiful! Beyond words! Thank you for being you! You are a never ending source of inspiration!
11-20 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin