Invigorating New Year's Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 2454

Invigorating New Year's Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 2454

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed- thank you Meredith!
1 person likes this.
Amazing girls , beautiful technique , awesome strength ! Some lovely variations which I shall be taking to my class tonight in Dorset , U.K. . Thank you. X
1 person likes this.
Great transitions! Thank you for another challenging mat class.
1 person likes this.
That was fantastic!!!
What I loved about it:
3 reps
25 minutes
Meredith is the Pilates Poet
Opening ourselves to the New Year!
As always I love the dynamics between the two of you and the beauty of the presentation.
Kristi you are consistently transparent and welcoming
I agree with a previous poster. Pilates Anytime is addicting!
I have been a member since 2011 and it just gets better!
1 person likes this.
I loved this - lots of good ideas for my classes in the UK- I have just started using Pilates Anytime. It is really lovely to be able to do classes myself at home with great exercises and instruction. I may start talking with an American accent in my classes soon though!
1 person likes this.
Meredith, my mat classes are filled with incorrect counting (my fault, always, because I've been too focused on some important concept that take obvious priority over numbers). My clients know this about me...and tease me religiously. The Hundred is often the Hundred and Twenty, for example. So, in tonight's class, I'm letting them know that awesome teachers don't need to count. :) Also, I know you and I share the same birthday, so obviously this counting issue is not a flaw...the world will catch up with us eventually. :) Great class, as always.
1 person likes this.
Great flow and sequencing Meerdith and loved the comaraderie which made me laugh!
Thank you ALL! We appreciate you so much and love that you can share in our silliness. Happy belated birthday Keirsten!
1 person likes this.
Great class!! Was smiling as I was doing the movements because as a team you two have terrific energy. My favorite part was the arm movements at the end. Loved the weights and magnets in the hands and opening the curtains. So glad I joined Pilates anytime at the start of 2016!!
Welcome to PA Amber! Thanks for playing with us. :)
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin