Yoga-Inspired Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2459

Yoga-Inspired Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 2459

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Love the creativity! Especially love the head stand preps.
2 people like this.
Amazing as always! I felt this one was really hard! Loved it!
2 people like this.
Courtney , your workouts are always beautifully exe cuted and this one is superb as usual. Cueing is spot on and there is always a flow to your teaching that really inspires me to work deeper into my own practice and teaching. Thank you x
1 person likes this.
Lovely class! Beautiful and challenging flow. Thanks Courtney!
Marta A
1 person likes this.
Can't wait to start practicing your workout tomorrow! As a teacher it's a challenge for me:) awesome:)
Even though I'm not a yoga fan, you were able to convince me to give yoga another try. Your always spot on cueing and calm encouraging voice really allowed me to go into deeper postures than expected:) Huge thank you for sharing your teaching and infectious enthusiasm!!
1 person likes this.
love it!!! will do it again, thank you Courtney!
2 people like this.
Interesting ideas. I appreciate the clarity about springs. As a yoga teacher / Pilates teacher this looks fun! I did think alignment cues were lacking for some of the postures and if you are on an unstable mat that becomes even more important.
2 people like this.
You are definitely my favorite teacher on Pilates anytime right now, I love the creativity of each workout!
1 person likes this.
I also taught yoga and do it a lot myself. I am wondering about the instability of the carriage, but obviously it would require more balance. I have done some of these moves and can't wait to try the others!
1-10 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin