Whole Body Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 248

Whole Body Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 248

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Meredith, I am a new PA subscriber, could you clarify what color springs would be appropriate for a Balanced Body Allegro reformer, for your rowing series? I love that sequence. Thanks!!
When doing the rowing series I usually use one red spring on a Balanced Body reformer. Not sure how that translates to an Allegro but hope it helps.
2 people like this.
Just really nice, great classic exercises to connect with your body and your in and out ready to get stuff done in your day! Love your soft voice Meredith-helps me stop my tornado brain and appreciate movement and life!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith! What a great workout for days when I'm short on time. =)
1 person likes this.
Always like when I can work up a Pilates sweat in 30 minutes! Thanks!
love your classes,thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the class and appreciated the pace with just enough cueing. This is a good class for those who know the material and do not need to stop and start with each exercise. However, I did not like the dolphin distraction.
Thank you for your comments everyone! I appreciate your feedback.
1 person likes this.
Nice cueing, not too wordy and I like the laid back feel of the class. My education is in Stott, so it's nice to see the slight variations in the way some of the exercises are performed.
Great class...definitely NOT boring and now I'm warm, activated and ready to go about the rest of my day. Thanks!!
11-20 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin