Osteoporosis Safe Mat<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 249

Osteoporosis Safe Mat
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 249

Watch this Class
Thanks everyone! I'm returning to Pilates Anytime next week - stay tuned for more stuff to come!
Awesome as always Rebekah. I would like to hear your opinion about bringing(spine articulation) for people with osteoporosis. I have some clients that are afraid to make it.
Thank you so much, Rebekah!!! Your class is the proof that Pilates can be beneficial for people with osteoporosis, a fact that I started to doubt.
Would be great to have a whole serie with mat classes of that kind.
Thank you so much Rebecca, you have a great teaching style, informative, creative and clear instruction. And it is also so important to understand how to safely work with this particular population who turn to pilates to help them stay active. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I hope to see more of you on PA with this kind of workout.
Thank you so much Rebekah for your great classes and tutorials.
I have a question: people with osteoporosis or with herniated disc should not at all raise their trunk from the floor when in supine or just avoid the C posture? No back flexion at all?
I am over 50 and just getting back into exercise and this class worked for me. Thank you
Michael Mary S
I loved this class. It really shows great use of the magic circle & the ability to work your core without lifting your head at all. Thank you.
Soory, deep 
Excellent. So  deep !
1 person likes this.
Love this Rebekah! Can you suggest more osteoporosis safe videos? 
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin