Foot Fetish<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 2493

Foot Fetish
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 2493

Watch this Tutorial
wish there was a "love" button! wonderful info and boy do we need to teach people to take care of their feet, me included! Thank you so much and would love to have more from these two!
Tessa
1 person likes this.
Very good tutorial! My (long time) runner-feet have suffered neuromas and broken toes that have restricted motion over the years. It's so true many ails start with the feet! Would love to see you work it up the leg to the glutes! I believe the restricted or unbalanced talus can even affect them!
Thank you for this great tutorial!
I loved this tutorial. Can you message a few more techniques that would help chronic sesamoid pain? Would love another tutorial on the foot with more information but, if that is not possible any info in writing would be great.
Rebekah! My left foot pronates and I feel a chain of pulling into my hip. The patella on the back of the calf release is a game-changer for me. I've been doing a lot of the other things (squishy foot, doming, etc.) but I think that's the missing link. And it's different from ball under calf because of that downward motion!! So THANK YOU!! And I'd love to hear a similar discussion about supination in the future.
Excellent Rebekah, thank you. More, more, more please!
Love this

Thank you Rebecca, that was great. Feet are such an issue with so many clients. It's great to have some new material to work with.
Thank you Rebekah! It was illuminating!
WOW I have had two foot surgeries (plantar plate reconstruction on 2nd toe), which has left me (as my surgeon says) "racing against nature" so my foot doesn't stiffen up. This tutorial was fantastic, and the self release was amazing - tough but amazing. I will definitely incorporate into my classes.

Rebekah - do you think this self release should be done before or after a workout? I see advantages in both.

Thanks again =)

Marta
Thanks what a great half hour.....I am sure this will help many clients with balance issues too.
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin