Pilates Arc Spirals<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 2495

Pilates Arc Spirals
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 2495

Watch this Class
Paola Maruca
My living encyclopedia is back!!!! (Rebekah, you know I call you like that. I loved and enjoyed every single minute of this 'smart' class. As always, your cues are impeccable. Everything makes sense and you wish class never ends. Awesome...any chance for a class on the Wunda chair anytime soon?????? )))))
Cara mia Paola, ti adoro!!
Yes thank you as always for your sweet compliments. I was just at Pilates Anytime in December so we will see what is possible for the next visit! BACI!
Paola Maruca
Baci a te bella Rebekah!
2 people like this.
I love it!!! Very creative!! Nothing less I could expect from you!!
Siempre es un placer encontrarte en pilates anytime!!
Lo voy a usar con mis clientes!
Gracias por compartir tus conocimientos!!!
1 person likes this.
Brillant Class,thank you Rebekah plus Amy and Ruth. So enjoyed all the Spirals,Feet, Hands Side Work, Standing Work.Need to invite Rebekah to South Carolina-Charleston to give us a Workshop? Love to have you!!!
2 people like this.
Question about the series seated on the apex, exercises single leg stretch and the figure 8 movement. If someone has degeneration in l4-l5, and sacrum, should those exercises be avoided since the feet are off the floor? I assumed so but wanted specific feedback on that to know for sure. thanks!
1 person likes this.
Also should the rotation in the standing series at the end be avoided with osteo?
So happy to see a new Pilates Arc class!! Thank you for this great class!
Fantastic class ... loved the quad stretch ... totally knee safe now!
I cannot lie on that arc, its so hard. A cotton blanket layered over helps. I love this class and love your teaching Rebekah, thanks.
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin