John Steel<br>John Steel<br>Discussion 2503

John Steel
John Steel
Discussion 2503

Watch this Discussion
So wonderful! I completely enjoyed this whole interview. Thank you Kristi and John. I'd love to know more about Joe and Clara's relationship. Love, friendship, mutually beneficial??? And how is it the Clara beamed such a good teacher? Did she ever even do PIlates? Still some myths to clarify.
Thank you so much Amy! I would love to hear more/ask more of John too!
1 person likes this.
Long story about the relationship. Complicated. A chapter in the book.

Never saw her do pilates but she knew it down to the smallest detail. Must have had a few privates.

Best john and thanks
1 person likes this.
Hi, I was at this filming, and it was one of the best ever!! I love hearing you and hearing your stories, John. So glad you are working on a book and will purchase it as soon as it comes out!

And Kristi, I can't convey the depth of gratitude I have for all that you have done for the pilates community in creating Pilates Anytime... I am in awe of you!!!

A question just came up in a pilates group on facebook, and I thought you or John would have the answer. Why did Clara always wear her white uniform? (I'll report back the answer...)
1 person likes this.
I never asked her. My guess: Clara was very formal and took her role seriously. She wanted to look professional and saw no other alternative. OR Joe could have decided that is how she should look. Bottom line - a good look.
Ruth, I don't remember it enough to say exactly, but I believe Ken Endelman has a good answer to your question having to do with what one wears when teaching young children in Germany, more so than nursing. Please ask him because I may be pulling from the wrong story!
Eric C
Thank you so much for the historical preservation of Pilates beyond the singular Romana lineage. This exemplifies a truly foundational approach to our shared past.
P.S.: I strive to reach John's level of comfort at calling someone else a 'bad guy' (meaning poor business professional) w/o malice, gile, or guilt!
Anna L
Thank you! So fun to hear these stories as I read the book Caged Lion! 
41-48 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin