Playing with Body Angles<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 2505

Playing with Body Angles
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 2505

Watch this Class
Once again. ..another excellent class Elizabeth...I make sure to do every class you present on PA as I find your teaching encourages me to explore different dimensions of movement in a very enjoyable non judgemental way...just finding out what happens as I follow your instructions is always fascinating and challenging to my mind and body. Thank you Elizabeth and thank you PA for providing such excellent and varied classes
Wonderful to hear from you Vicky! 'Non-judgemental' is the key phrase in your comment. The nervous system thrives on novelty that is not overly threatening. Pilates provides an ideal environment for discovering new movement options, kinesthetic 'blind-spots and personal evolution. I'd love to visit your country. I'm a fan of Phillip Beach, clean air and pure water - all found in New Zealand!
Would love to see you here in beautiful New Zealand!
Wow! Finally got the courage to do this class! A positive and new internal dialogue is taking place in me now that I made it to the other end of the class! But, I suspect that what happens in me in movement after the class will reveal many more new and more efficient conversations I my system. Thanks again for sharing your work so generously.
My therapeutic go-to classes. Thank you Elizabeth for sharing your knowledge!
I love your voice! Thank you for this lesson!
Cipriana H
1 person likes this.
Every time I practice with one of your classes I think, “That is exactly the kind of movement my body needs.” Thank you for sharing your knowledge so clearly and effectively.
Julianna C
1 person likes this.
I presented this class today and did it along side my clients. WOW.  The change in the body was immediate, the mood of the group was joyful  at the end of class.  I was so proud to share that the work was from you Elizabeth, one gal asked me study more if your work. Thank you for the education and inspiration. 
Julianna, thank you! I’m floating on your praise. I grew up in Austin and am moving there in six months. Keep in touch! Take my classes on Pilates Anytime and soon In Person in Austin🙏🤗🙏
The studio I teach in doesn't have a set up where it's possible to do the squats at the end of the reformer. I think  I can mock it up with a Springboard. Is there anything to consider about that? Why is it preferable on a reformer?
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin