Seated Mat Workout
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2547

Watch this Class
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Excellent class. Very inspirational.
1 person likes this.
I asked for a standing class on PA and this might be even better! Thinking especially of those times I am traveling and don't want to get "up close" with the hotel carpeting. Some of the variations using the chair are going to become part of my daily life even when not following the entire routine Niedra. I thank you and so do my hips and legs.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your comment Joni, You sound like you travel a lot ( I do too ) so I agree, we need tricks to keep moving under all sorts of circumstances. So glad you found this useful.
1 person likes this.
Wow I really enjoyed this, I sit and study at my computer all the time so this has come in handy. Thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Yay, so pleased to know you found this helpful Astrid.
1 person likes this.
Excellent class , can you do a senior chair based class sometime niedra ? I really enjoyed the hip opener stretches and your variations , thank you very much for sharing this .
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your posting Jacqueline - I will keep your suggestion in mind.
Thankyou Neidra. Needed some inspiration for a Senior class and I'm sure I can use a lot of this. Great for my own very tight hips also:)
1 person likes this.
I love this concept but most office chairs are on rollers and have many movable parts. Any suggestions for adapting these exercises with adjustable furniture?
Niedra Gabriel
what an interesting detail I never considered. I would need to play around before I had suggestions. No way to block the rollers? I would suggest ( without testing though) to invent a way to make the chair fixed and unmoving to do the work. If you are young and strong you could try doing all this with the moving structure... just to super challenge yourself. Sending you success.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin