Getting Hips Overhead<br>Clare Dunphy<br>Tutorial 2549

Getting Hips Overhead
Clare Dunphy
Tutorial 2549

Watch this Tutorial
Joan Breibert... one of my heros, thanks for watching:)
DJ
DJ
3 people like this.
really practical, helpful and informative tutorial! I love watching real clients working through challenging exercises, seeing the progression and illustrating ways we can set clients up for success... all so real. Thank you Clare and Karen. PA please can we have more tutorials like this focussing on technique ?
Clare, I just interviewed Joan Breibart for three hours today for the Pilates Legacy Project. Your name came up regarding this tutorial with high accolades. Thank you for being here.
2 people like this.
I really enjoyed this tutorial. I see many clients with difficulty with the concept of rolling over and how to activate appropriately. Thank you for demonstrating the assist as you had her press up into your hands with her feet to activate the back of the legs. Great job. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and tips.
1 person likes this.
Very helpful, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Clare is the best, always such a giving teacher and gets her students to do things they never thought possible. I love being able to watch this on video and go back to it for reference, thank u PA!
I learn so much from You, Clare. I love your style and the way you teach not only the body in your videos, but also offer so much info to us teachers as to why you make the choices you do, what's going on in the body and the causes and effects, and equipment set-up. It's so awesome. Thank you so much! Pilates anytime, Please more Clare videos!
1 person likes this.
Very helpful tutorial! Thank you Clare, Karen and PA!
Glad to hear this tutorial is helpful! Any other you'd like to see, please let us know!
Very helpful to see how to bring awareness and build into doing an exercise. Also, Clare, I think you got a little workout too! wink, wink.
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin