Debora's Personal Mat<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Class 2574

Debora's Personal Mat
Debora Kolwey
Class 2574

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Like a flowing meditation. Fantastic!
1 person likes this.
Wow! Body, Mind and YOU are the Spirit, Debora. I loved this. Going for the deep richness that is within each of us. Thanks for taking me there in such a personal way.
1 person likes this.
Deborah, I definitely think the difference of mountains to sea level makes a huge change. More oxygen exchange to our tissues, less gravity differential. No wonder you felt so good.
2 people like this.
Magestic movement, beautifully intuitive!
Emily M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Debora for sharing this beautiful workout, it was a perfect start to my day today! It was fun having you in my living room. :)
Loved this so much. Thanks also for the Hanya reminder...she was potent as are you
Beautiful and elegant workout - I loved the economy of words that portrayed exactly the right accents - loved your voice it is so perfect for instruction - some wonderful insights into finding more connection to our bodies x excellent demonstration
Debora Kolwey
Hanya was a force alright!!
As is true with so much in our lives, I wish I could go back and take those classes now. At the time I realize I didn't often know what she was asking us for. It was always exciting though
That was beautiful thank you!! It will be nice to add that introspection and flow to my own practice.
So inspiring and generous. Thanks Debora!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin