Prenatal Inner Strength<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 2580

Prenatal Inner Strength
Courtney Miller
Class 2580

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Congrats Courtney!!
1 person likes this.
very smart lesson, to all people not just pergnant!!
1 person likes this.
love the work out! You look beautiful Courtney :)
Kelly S
1 person likes this.
Always great variations and pregnancy could not look any better on you. :) congrats!
Kate S
LOVE!!!! I am 6 weeks pospartum today and have been mostly letting my body rest and heal, so this was my first real workout back. It felt so good! I loved that there are lots of opportunities to work on reconnecting core+pelvic floor without putting presure on the linea alba (though I modified the single leg lunge to elephant by keeping my foot on the floor--I'm playing it safe as I allow a minor diastasis recti to close). All the glute work also felt fantastic--we new mamas spend LOTS of time sitting and those tushies can use a little attention! Thank you for a great class and congralations!
1 person likes this.
One of my favorite Courtney classes! Keep them coming!!!!
1 person likes this.
Oh my goodness. That was a tough workout! Great, but TOUGH! (I'm on the cusp of my third trimester right now, which is about five weeks ahead of where you were when you recorded this so that is probably why.) Thanks for including so many modifications.
1 person likes this.
I love love love you and your classes but i need more classes please tell me you will be taping more?????? Is there a way i can be notified :)
1 person likes this.
Heather ~ You can be notified any time a new class by Courtney is available if you go to her instructor page and click the button underneath her video that says "Follow this Instructor." I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Love it but no surprise there
You are amazing :)
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin