Magic Circle Intensity<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 2582

Magic Circle Intensity
Melissa Connolly
Class 2582

Watch this Class
8 people like this.
Probably one of best if not the best magic circle classes I've done. The transitions were seamless and clear instruction. The whole class from the variations to the cueing was amazing and clear. Loved it so much.
2 people like this.
I'm going to say "thank you" BEFORE I take the class. lol Though it may prove too difficult and I'll need modifications...the smiles on all the students' faces (check 'em out...everyone is grinning) coupled with my experience with Melissa's other level 2 and 2/3 classes is terrific motivation to try.
2 people like this.
Snap Joni. I'm planning to do this tonight and I can't wait. Melissa's classes are always such a treat and I'm very excited to do magic circle with her. I may be about to be tortured but I know I'm gonna love it!
2 people like this.
Reporting back. Great class! I was in the privacy of my own home and STILL glad that the camera was only on Melissa for that last teaser variation.
3 people like this.
Beautiful class. Challenging but the pace was perfect and the instructions flawless. Thank you Melissa
2 people like this.
This was amazing. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
You are truley a gifted instructor. I always enjoy your work. Amazing class !!! Thank you for all your hard work :)
1 person likes this.
I ab-so-lu-te-ly love everything about this video!! Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Yes, one of the best magic circle classes I've done; loved it :)
Pele
1 person likes this.
Melissa truly knows what it means to flow seamlessly. Wonderful.
1-10 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin